Code of Conduct
Pima County Fair Code of Conduct
We are incredibly excited to have you at the Pima County Fair! We do whatever we can to ensure that all of our visitors have an enjoyable, safe time at the Fair. In so doing, the Pima County Fair must enforce prohibited items and behaviors which apply to fairgoers. Listed below are some of the common prohibited items and behaviors, but does not limit itself to the following:
All bags will be searched. All persons and property are subject to search.
The following items are NOT allowed into the Pima County Fair:
- Ice chests, outside food or beverages including alcohol
- Selfie Sticks
- Silly String or Squirt Guns
- Weapons or drugs
- Hover boards, bicycles, skateboards, roller skates, roller blades, razors
- Gang Attire
- Non-service animals
- Solicitation or distribution of promotional materials, literature or vending without prior written consent is prohibited.
- Professional Photography Equipment or Tripods that are not directly connected with a news affiliate
- Video Cameras and other recording devices are not allowed into the concert areas
- The use of flash cameras, both personal and professional may be prohibited in some instances. Information regarding this is posted at the Pima County Fair Main Gate and announcements are made from the stage. Photographing, Video or audio taping of performers can result in your equipment being temporarily confiscated and/or you may be removed from the event.
The following behaviors are subject to prosecution and may result in being removed and banned from the Pima County Fair, without refund:
· Any illegal activity including but not limited to: Acts or threats of violence, Bootleg merchandising, Counterfeitingofoff or scalping of tickets, ride passes and/or credentials
- Drunken or disorderly conduct
- Destruction of property
- Possession and/or use of illegal drugs
- Underage drinking