Make the most out of your time at The Pima County Fair! We have put together a list of insider tips for making the most of your day at the fair to include everything from admissions, to discounts, to parking to lost and found!
Pima County Fair Helpful Hints
The midway opens 3:00 p.m. Monday – Friday and at 11:00 a.m. Saturday and Sunday. Save your carnival receipts! In the event you can’t find a family member your receipt can be used to track where the ride pass was last used. If you have your receipt and lose your ride pass, the receipt can be used to deactivate the ride pass and a new one can be issued.
From Tucson on I/10 East, exit Rita Road and follow the signs to the green lot.
From Vail on I/10 West, exit Houghton Rd and follow the signs to the blue lot.
From Rita Ranch, Southbound Houghton Rd., follow the signs to the blue lot.
From Corona de Tucson and Sahuarita, Northbound Houghton Rd., turn on Dawn Rd to the red lot.
Everyday: $5.00 Military Admission with Military ID, Thank you for your service!
Sun, April 21st: Free admission until noon with three cans of food
Mon, April 22nd: $2.00 Admission.
Tue, April 23rd: $2.00 rides, $2.00 games all day!
Wed, April 24th: $2.00 menu items and $2.00 draught beer, 3:00 - 5:00pm
Sun April 28th: Free admission until noon with three cans of food
OPPORTUNITIES: Receive special discounts and notifications only available by downloading the app! Join our
VIP Club for a chance to win cool fair prizes! Visit PimaCountyFair.com for more information.
Visit Fry’s Monday, March 25 – Wednesday, April 17, 2019 for the super savings of 10 rides for $15.00 and save over 65% on carnival ride tickets. DON’T FORGET these coupons are good Monday – Friday only!
The Pima County Fair encourages parental guidance and discretion when making decisions on appropriate entertainment for your unique family. Please review the fair events, concerts, attractions and other activities when deciding which days and times are best for your unique family to attend the fair.
To protect yourself and children from harmful pathogens that could cause illness or death, remember to wash your own hands and to supervise children’s handwashing after visiting any animal attractions or animal areas at the fair and before eating or drinking. Because public health is important to us, consumption and/or preparation of food in the livestock barns and ramada is prohibited.
Visiting the Fair with little ones? The Pima County Fair offers strollers and wagons to rent during your stay. The rental area is conveniently located next to the Pima County Fair Guest Services and can be found directly inside the Main Gate.
- Kiddie Land Carnival is located near the main entrance with rides suites for our young visitors!
- Family Bathrooms and changing tables located in the Kiddie Land Carnival
- Kiddie Korral, located at the East end of Pima Hall built especially for our young cowboys and cowgirls! Appropriate for ages 7 and under.
- A Mother’s Convenience Area with Infant and Toddler Care Center for parents can be found in Pima Hall with comfortable furniture, crawl and play areas, nap space, tables and baby wipes for changing and a curtained section for privacy
- Life Depends on Pollinators Exhibit: Kids and adults will learn about he diversity of pollinators and how all contribute to our own qualify of life by helping to provide good food, gorgeous surroundings, medicines—even clothing.
- Agricultural and Critical Thinking Centers for Kids! Located in Old Pueblo Conference and Event Center.
- The Petting Zoo and Pony Rides are always a favorite and located directly across from the red animal barn
- All aboard! Free train rides throughout the grounds every day for families. Little ones must be accompanied by an adult.
Located at Guest Services near the Main Entrance
Visit Guest Services and Security, located near the Fair Main Entrance or ask anyone with a radio or golf cart for help! Children who claim to be or appear to be lost will be taken to guest services where our child specialist will keep them safe and happy until they are reunited with their family.
Be sure to get your hand stamped for re-entry
Parking is $5 CASH ONLY
Central Park and the Bud Light Cantina back yard offer shaded tables and seating. Visit the Bud Light Cantina with an indoor restaurant and bar, patio seating and daily happy hour from 4:00 - 6:00. Children are welcome when accompanied by an adult
Youth 6-10: $5
5 & Under FREE